Thursday, October 06, 2005

Assorted Small News

Just got my rewrite notes for the upcoming MechWarrior Dark Age novel, Trial by Chaos. I've barely had a chance to look at them, but it doesn't look bad. I may be busy for a while until I get it turned around. Publication date on this one is rushing up.

My wife, Chris, has turned in a proposal for a second Alias novel. Fingers crossed.

There's been some discussion of my Age of Conan novels on the forums at the official Conan site, so I decided to jump in with both feet. Check it out.

I should be appearing at the Orycon science fiction convention, Portland, OR, early November. Though I'm currently trying to get the attention of someone in programming, as they've put me on ONE panel. Is it about writing, Conan, MechWarrior, or anything like that? It's on STRESS! Actually, it sounds like it could be an interesting panel, but since I'm doing only one convention this year, I'd like to have a little bigger presence. Hopefully I can at least get in on Chris' signing so people can get the new Conan books signed.

No comments:

Post a Comment